- Power Factor Correction provides efficient utility consumption
and allows operation from a 15A circuit.
- Universal Input accepts AC voltage from 120 to 240 VAC
- Clean and Steady DC output operates your loads the way they were
intended, avoiding potential damage to systems from errant DC voltage
- Built-in Protection Features guard the unit against erratic
line voltage that can occur from shore power or generator supplies
- Reverse Polarity Protection to protect against damage
from incorrect battery hook-up, using readily available
fuse types that are easy to replace
- Proportional Fan Control for whisper-quiet operation
Additional Features Include...
- Switch-mode technology
- Current limit and thermal/overload protection
- Lower operating temperature
- Charging Jack option for normal and high-stage battery charging applications
- IEC Input Plug allows connection to all global connection types
- Compatible with the IOTA IQ4 Charge Controller
|DC Output Voltage (No Load) approx.
|Output Voltage Tolerance (No Load)
||+ or - .5%
|Output Amperage, Max Continuous
|Output Voltage (Full Load) approx.
|Maximum Power Output, Continuous
|Ripple and Noise
||<100 mV rms
|Input Voltage Range
|Input Voltage Frequency
|Maximum AC Current @ 120VAC
|Power Factor (@ Full Load)
|Max Inrush Current, Single Cycle
|Short Circuit Protection
||100 mV rms
|Working Temperature Range
||-20° to 80°C
|Withstand Voltage (VDC)*
||13" x 8.3" x 3.4"
*Primary to Chassis/Primary to Secondary/Secondary to Chassis
**Requires country-specific C-13 cord (not supplied).
Detailed mounting footprint is available in the Technical Library